The Ontario College of Family Physicians is committed to protecting the privacy of its website visitors and informing them of what information is collected from them and how it is used.
Voluntary information sharing
The OCFP does not collect information on its website that personally identifies individuals except when individuals provide such information on a voluntary basis such as by completing an online form, registering as a user or commenting on an article or discussion topic.
Email messages and web forms are not secure methods of information transfer and site visitors should exercise caution in the information they choose to transmit. Please do not include personal health information of yourself or any other identifiable persons in any communication through our website.
- The internal domain for visitors’ internet service provider and the IP address of the computer accessing the website.
- The type of browser visitors are using.
- The type of operating system visitors are using.
- The date and time of the visit to the website.
- The web pages that visitors viewed on the website.
- The previous website accessed by visitors (if referred to the OCFP website from another website).
- The geographic location from where the visit takes place.
Use of Website Information
The OCFP uses general website information for statistical analysis and to help tailor the website to its visitors.
Third Party Providers
When Exiting the OCFP Website
Unless otherwise indicated, the copyright for materials found on the Ontario College of Family Physicians website is held by the Ontario College of Family Physicians.
Please contact OCFP at email@example.com for permission before reproducing materials for any commercial purpose.
While we take care to ensure that materials are accurately produced, all content is offered on an “as is” basis and may contain errors or omissions. The Ontario College of Family Physicians provides no warranty for the information provided.
Any health-care information accessed by the public from this website is intended for general information should not be used in place of consultations with appropriate health-care providers.
last updated March 2014